Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reflections: Life After 11 Tools

Favorite Tools:
Blogger I hope to create a class blog that will highlight a Student of the Day as a "Getting to Know You" activity.
Google Docs/Wikis (for teacher sharing)
iMovie (for digital stories)

Now that I've had the opportunity to learn about & use some of the resources on the web, I feel more confident with the idea of using them in the classroom. While I will probably use just a few with my kids, I will most likely use most of them in my personal and professional lives.

Hmm... unexpected outcomes? Well, I guess you could say I didn't expect to become a better social networker, blogger, and commenter. The article on commenting and video on digital etiquette really resonated with me. I am forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment