Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tool 7: Once upon a digital time...



I really enjoyed making a video using iMovie. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so it took me a few hours. A few helpful hints to remember:

1) Add photos/videos.
2) Arrange media in the order you want.
3) Delete media you don't want.
4) Add a theme.
5) Add titles.
6) Adjust transitions.
7) Add music/audio clips.

I hope you enjoy the video above. Unfortunately, my pictures from the French Quarter mysteriously disappeared from my camera. :(

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it!!!! Looks great...it does take a while to get it that way, though, doesn't it?!!? Great tool to use w/ the kids, but could you imagine putting that much energy into it everytime...?!?!!? UGH!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke and I really enjoyed your movie! Did you make this trip just for the movie footage??? :) Teasing. I haven't yet created my movie yet...I'm getting there next. Thanks for the pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Le Mans, I have no idea if I have the patience or willingness to let go of control when it comes to kids making a video. We'll see how that goes. :/

    Jill, I'm so glad you and Luke liked it. It was a happy coincidence that my vacation pictures "needed" to be organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video isn't blurry! I think it's that we exported them in lower quality so they wouldn't take forever to upload--or at least that's what I did. You can also export it at DVD quality and burn it (like I did with Sara's wedding video).

    ReplyDelete